Clothing - Because play, both indoors and out, is the work of a child, your child will be most comfortable in play clothes. Preschoolers live on the floor and sometimes get dirty. Each child will need to bring a paint shirt (labeled with name) to school for "messy" activities.
Emergency Card - Each child must have a current emergency card signed by his/her parent. If your child is cared for by a child care provider, put her/his name and phone number on the card. Should your place of employment change during the course of the year, please notify us immediately.
Sick Policy - Children MAY NOT attend school if they have any of the following: fever, diarrhea, vomiting, a contagious disease or condition (lice, scabies, pinworm, conjunctivitis, impetigo, etc.). The Pennsylvania Department of Health has established the following time limits for exclusion from school for the following diseases:
- Chicken Pox - 6 days from last blisters
- German Measles (Rubella) - 4 days from onset of rash
- Measles - 4 days from onset of rash
- Mumps - 9 days from onset/swelling subsides
- Scarlet Fever - 7 days from onset
- Whooping Cough - 4 weeks from onset
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye) - 24 hours from institution of appropriate therapy
Please note, if school is forced to close due to illness, the days will not be made up.
If your child will miss more than one day of school, please notify your teacher.
CLASS DAYS AND TIMES
T/Th Morning: 9-11:30am
T/Th Afternoon: 12-2:30pm
M/W/F Morning: 9:00-11:30am
M/W/F Afternoon: 12-2:30pm