The school encourages each child to explore the world around them by exposing him/her to a variety of experiences and mediums that help to develop emotional, social, cognitive, spiritual, gross, and fine motor skills.
- Music is used throughout the program for enjoyment, as well as to increase listening and following directions skills.
- Children explore the realm of science by studying the weather, learning how plants and animals grow, and how the world around us moves.
- By developing an understanding of community helpers, his/her family, and friendships, each child begins to grow in their awareness of the world around them.
- Activities in math help each child to count and recognize numbers, shapes, and sizes.
- Language Arts includes dramatic play, storytelling, puppets, rhymes, fingerplays, expressing thoughts and feelings, and recognizing letters/sounds.
- Various art materials are used to encourage creativity and the development of fine motor skills, including development of writing skills and color recognition.